All system users must be registered with individual logins before they can access Masterspec NextGen2. If you have already registered, then login using your email address and password.
If you do not have an individual login registration, you must create a Masterspec user account using your current practice email address and a personal password by filling out the required fields.
1. Click on the link to Create an Account.
2. Once you have filled in the required fields, you will be sent an email to activate your account. You must confirm by replying to activate your account. When your account is activated, go to online.masterspec.co.nz and login.
3. In order that you can view and create practice specifications, it is necessary to connect to your practices account.
Click > My Details tab and select > My Subscription Access from the dropdown menu bar. Click the Connect Now icon. Return to the Home Page.
4. To identify that you have connected to your practice;
- - Your name and in some cases your practice logo, will be on the top right hand side of the screen.
- - A logo and practice name will appear on the right hand column of the Home Page.
- - Practice specification writers are listed.
If you cannot see any of these key indicators, then please refer back to your practice Master Administrator.
Home Page View
Logging into Masterspec will ensure that you arrive on the Home Page containing a summary of practice specifications and projects, a list of specification writers associated with the practice, recently updated work sections from Masterspec and current practice subscriptions through Masterspec.
To find a particular specification, you can use the search function. You can search with key words in the project/specification listing and by status.
Use the Grid View to view a list of specifications (similar to a spreadsheet view). Grid View also has a sort function which can be used by clicking on any column. Clicking again reverses the sort.
Project Overview Page
The project overview page is seen when you click on any specification from the Home Page.